Re: [IRCA] WHO 1040

On Sunday 31 December 2006 20:27, Kenneth Nawalkowski wrote:
> Who 1040 Des Moines, IA. forgot to turn off the IBOC. Completely trashing
> semi-local CKSB 1050 Winnipeg. Can only hear CKSB in WHO null.

They've been doing that for at least the last three nights.  I sent their CE
an email last night to alert him to the problem (I'm assuming it's
unintended), but I got an auto-reply that he'd be out of the office until
Jan. 8.  Maybe someone wants to give the station a call?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON