[IRCA] Fw: [NRC-AM] El Paso trip, Part I

----- Original Message -----
From: Neil Kazaross
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] El Paso trip, Part I

Good to have positive confirmation that Cd Acuna is on 650 since I have had that La Nueva Radio slogan from a station on my western BOGs that fades in a good 30 minutes too early to likely be Sonora or Sinaloa, but the only mention of anything pertaining possibly to that area was of the "frontera".  I have noted this from time to time for two seasons.  73 KAZ Barrington IL