Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Extremely good SSS cx in WI

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Extremely good SSS cx in WI

I'm not surprised about good SSS cx. Was in the car,
in *downtown* Toronto, and had 990 CBW Winnipeg
blasting in. Turned to 1290 and landed 1290 Winnipeg.
The 1290 has been heard at Burnt River often enough,
but usually around sunrise. Station jingle and oldies
- pop. Dominating the channel. I had things to attend
to or would have DXed longer. This was just before 6
pm local time, while I was waiting for a free parking
spot that opened at 6 pm... I don't think there are
many complaints about this season...
Saul / Toronto