Re: [IRCA] OT : Hussein hung

     I wondered earlier this evening if there was anything on the air about
it. I watched the coverage on FOX with Sean Hannity tonight. I was worried
if I went into the radio room to tune somewhere I would miss the coverage.

     I did the same thing during the OJ chase years ago. I sat and watched
that for the duration and I couldn't rip myself away.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

veryone has probably heard this by now.

Saddam Hussein was hung at 10:05 EST today.

With Iraq mired in near civil war, I hardly
believe that this is going to improve the
situation much.

Anyway, best wishes for the New Year everyone.
--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada
Editor-Creator www.coffeecrew.com