Re: [IRCA] Weird radio conditions in northern California

Re: [IRCA] Weird radio conditions in northern California

Mike,

After receiving your phone call message (sorry I was out back playing bodyguard for my cat----lotsa nasty felines in the block & he's 13 years old) I hoped for some good sunset skip.  What I got was (1) some really weird signal blocking new noises...sounds like I'm being jammed all over & (2) noticing just how awful the IBOC is here in S.F. with both KNEW-910 & KQKE-960 using it to their fullest.  All I could hear on adjacent frequencies between
890-980 was a bloody hiss.  890 had St. George/So.Cal & 980 had a strong KVLV Fallon with country music.  900-920-930-940 including KWRU Fresno-950-970 were totally wiped out....Down to 750 KHWG Fallon was blasting in, also with country music.  This was just before 3:30pm today....Too much noise, returned to Master of Orion III............

Don K.
S.F. CA