Re: [IRCA] VW microbus

1969, me and all my hippie friends got different colored house paints and
painted up our friends VW microbus which could hardly climb hills when
floored. Looked like Disraeli Gears album cover except we had all of our
favorite police officers' names painted in psychedelic gravestones on both
sides. We got pulled over every where we went, couldn't figure out why.
Wasn't a big hit with the cops in our town either, was a very shortlived art
experiment,

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma