[IRCA] OT: cars

> I just got outbidded on a poster of Don Garlits 1960 roadster, had a 392
in
> it also. Love those fast cars.
> My 2nd car now is a 95 Buick Roadmaster station wagon with a detuned LT-1
> Corvette 350 in it and dual exhaust, pretty fast for a big boat, nice
shape
> too, I drive it maybe once a week, a few kids have pulled up next to me at
> lights while stopped thinking that big ol' thing I'll just leave it in the
> dust, surprise! haha!

A picture of the car with the original 4X4 tall suspension.
http://www.craighealy.com/Photos/amc.jpg

And the overbored small block Chevy engine swap, running.
http://www.craighealy.com/Photos/amc_eng.jpg

I did try to put a radio in it, but the aftermarket ignition system just
wreaked havoc with it.  Couldn't even hear the locals clearly.

And I'll let this drop..  It ain't really about radios or DX.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI