Re: [IRCA] Freddy "Boom Boom" Cannon

>  Clarification. Bluesmobile had humpty look endemic to C body mopars.
"Chain
> of Thunder" two door, sleek, long, low. RI SP legend, Col. Walter Stone,
> spinning in his grave over what's become of things, demanded Chryslers.
Intel squad
> drove Cudas w 440 six-packs. Full size cars all two door at his
insistence.

Had a '78 Ford full size LTD that was a RI detective car.  No roof lights -
or hole.  Rare two door.  Rebuilt the 460 with names like Edelbrock, Crower,
Iskenderian, Hooker, Holley.  Redid the body and repainted in the original
light grey.  Mucho fun cruising the left lane of I-95 and having people just
fly out of the way..  Especially when I wore a suit.  Good times!

The special added grounding and radio noise suppression made it a good DX
mobile, too.

Current project car is an '83 AMC Eagle 2-door fastback with a 406" small
block Chevy.  Really annoys the kids whose daddy bought 'em the new
Honda/Mustang/whatever.  Just walks away from them.  Unfortunately, no radio
in that.  Can't hear it over the exhaust sound anyhow.  Some day I'll get
back to the '34 Ford five-window in the garage I've had since high school.
Used to have a 392 Chrysler hemi in it.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI