Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WITH 1230 move to the Internet

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WITH 1230 move to the Internet

Pat, they left the AM (and FM) band.  All they are doing is re-
routing audio feeds on a webcasting feed. They have NO local
programming. This can all be automated. For all intents and purposes
the station disappeared, despite Salem calling it News Talk DC dot
com.

Bill harms