[IRCA] TA's

Hi Everyone:

After almost 2 weeks of poor to mediocre conditions at best, tonight I actually got to hear some TA's. Iceland-189 was in with an excellent signal. Norway-153 was also in with poor audio. Carriers were also heard on 162 and 198, probably from France and the UK respectively. All were heard shortly after local sunset and did not last very long. 189 was still in a few minutes ago, tho barely above the noise floor and only heard on my 1000' E/W wire. No carriers noted anywhere on the MW band.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125', 28' vertical and longwires of 1000' and 300'.