Re: [IRCA] Friday Morning in Boone

Thanks Bill for passing this along. I never had time to before I left.
My thank goodness that storm is over. KSWB is still off the air and KAST
is on maybe 100 watts if that on their generator. KKEE 1230 seems on
normal power. KAST is weak here, plus a lot of interference running
their old generator, a really jamming type sound in their audio.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager