Re: [IRCA] TP 6 Dec

At 10:51 06/12/2006, you wrote:

>The flare was not really pointed earthward. Now as the
>sunspot rotates more into view and faces us, we could
>have more flares, aimed DIRECTLY at earth.

It, or something, seems to have done a pretty good job even not
pointing earthwards.   K=5 at 1200UTC, and TP carriers virtually non
existent at 1450UT 6 Dec.  Slight audio briefly on 774, reasonable
carrier on 738,  poor carrier 1287; everything else, wispy to the
point of imaginary.

Who turned out the lights?

best wishes,

Nick