[IRCA] No 590 tests

I have it on good authority that the tones on 1610 and 1020 were for testing
Psyops antennas, with 10 kW, and that the 590 test has been canceled following
negotiations between FCC and military authorities. Still nothing definite about
whether BAE Systems or some other defense contractor was carrying them out, and
from exactly where. The BAE contact person listed on the July 2005 FCC
application has not replied to my inquiry. 73, (Glenn Hauser, 0228 UT December
6, WORLD OF RADIO 1339 and DX LISTENING DIGEST)