Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: FCC info on tone testers

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: FCC info on tone testers

It seems to me that nobody should question any American's right to seek an
answer from the FCC from an obvious strange situation (the 1610/1020/soon to
be 590 testing 1kw tones).

This is a hobby thing that involves the public airwaves...as Glenn
mentioned.

It wouldn't seem like asking the FCC for such an answer would compromise
national security...as no decent American intends to do that. But, maybe I'm
missing something.