Re: [IRCA] FCC info on tones

Since I am apparently being criticized for asking the FCC about the tones, I
will just say this:

I hate to tell you this, but the airwaves belong to us, the people, and we have
a right to know what is being done with them. Those who apparently have the
info about this have been less than forthcoming, and we are entitled to try to
find out by any other means available, and that would include FOIA as a last
resort. The FCC info I referenced was on their own website, anyway. It`s such a
labyrinth, there is no telling what else is in there if only one can find it.
73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK