[IRCA] 1020 updated again, with more inputs

[IRCA] 1020 updated again, with more inputs

Gents:

I would believe it if someone insisted there were more
than one site on this 1610/1020 thing.  But we have an
increasing number of bearings that are amazingly in
agreement.

Two more close-in bearings were added after 7 PM
this (Monday) evening.

http://tonnesoftware.com/1020.gif

Green target in middle of screen is near where I think
the thing is.  Lower-left corner shows latitude and the
longitude of that target.

- JimT