Re: [IRCA] Multi-section capacitors

I don't know what you need but selected multi-section electrolytics are
still made including 4 section caps, scroll down this page:

http://www.hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=enter&thispage=parts4.htm&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!

They are used in modern guitar and bass amps as tubes are still king of the
guitar amps,

Bob Young
Millbury, ma