Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Downloads of 1610 map

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Downloads of 1610 map

The map "1610.gif" was downloaded 784 times;
"1020.gif" was downloaded 402 times.
"590.gif" has been downloaded 62 times.

To those that haven't gotten the word, the lines
from listener to target are now correctly curved.

http://tonnesoftware.com/1020.gif

- JimT