Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1020 kHz tone continues

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1020 kHz tone continues

Rene:

You gave the apparent azimuth as 107 which goes out into the
Atlantic . . .

And you said it was 25 degrees south of (meaning, I suspect,
clockwise from) WIBG.   Since WIBG is 154 degrees from you,
I added 25 onto that number to get 179.  So I then used 179 for
the azimuth.    [ Bet you meant 177, not 107 ]

Does this:
http://tonnesoftware.com/1020c.gif
look right to you?   Note the use of 1020"C" for the name.
If it looks OK to you I'll delete the C and we'll have the latest
and greatest.

- JimT