Re: [IRCA] 1610 bearings - magnetic declination

Re: [IRCA] 1610 bearings - magnetic declination

Good point Fred; I know I wasn't taking that into account. I sent a
corrected bearing to Jim this morning.

Considering that many people may not have corrected for magnetic
declination perhaps we should all check this, and re-send our
measurements? This may help clear up the area of uncertainty a bit,

Brett