Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station - Invitation to #mwdx

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station - Invitation to #mwdx

I was wondering myself how you zero beat on a sideband with a BFO, that
would mean that anytime a station used a test tone the sidebands would be
for example 2khz on each side of the carrier with a 2 khz test tone etc.
Curt I ALWAYS fire up big sets, usually around 85 lbs.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma