Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station - Invitation to #mwdx

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station - Invitation to #mwdx

No Password or Keyword is necessary.  Just leave those fields blank.
Just type in your chosen nick in the nick space.  It can be almost
anything you like, but don't use guest.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland