Re: [IRCA] 680 DX

Patrick,

  I think you had WDBC/Escanaba MI.

  http://www.musicofyourlife.com/stations.cfm

  Mike

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In checking back to the 50 minutes KNBR was off, I have dubbed off a CD
for CFTR and a tentative for WRKO. But I still am trying to make out in
jumble the JRN station with NOS. I think at one point there is a slogan
called "Great 68" or "Great 680", but the signal is so buried at that
point. It was on top (Murphy's law) during parts of Cracklin' Rose and
Nature Boy, but then after Nature Boy, it faded into the noise. I
presume this is something back East/South. I wish KNBR would have been
off longer, to at least the TOH, but 50 minutes is better than nothing.
hi. But if it wasn't for KNBR, 680 would be a dream frequency on the
West Coast.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin