Re: [IRCA] Tone on 1610

The 1 khz tone is still here and strong on 1610 at 1545 EST 11/29.
It is so bad that I could hear it when driving with in 500 feet of my
local TIS WPEI340. I am not sure if this is a local signal or from
skip, because the D Layer is a little thin for signals in the upper
end of the band today.

Bill Harms