[IRCA] 1610 tone in NE Oregon last night

[IRCA] 1610 tone in NE Oregon last night

Last night I attempted to look at the 1610 tone thing, using CW mode and my
very narrow 6Hz bandwidth filter I use for ndb's. Using my calibrated high
stability timebase R75, I had the S9-level 1610 carrier on 1610.028 with a
precise 1000Hz standard AM modulation, with lsb on 1609.028 and usb on
1611.028.
Steve
NE Oregon