Re: [IRCA] KNBR OFF !

Doug,

You def heard Toronto. No doubts there. Your description of the
programming matches what I heard exactly. I had them in pretty good for
10-15 minutes.  I know I would not have heard all of that without the
beverage. My other antennas brought in CHFA and that was about it. CHFA
was unneeded, as I can hear them anytime I phase down KNBR on a decent
night. But CHFA is "Highly" directional to the North to protect KNBR.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager