Re: [IRCA] UNID ESPN Station on 1340

Hi JD,

  My slogan list shows "Max 1340" as WFSH, Valparaiso-Niceville in FL. Nice catch.
  New one for the logbook?

  Thanks

"J.D. Stephens" <jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  While reviewing a recording made while trying log the
WWNH DX test, I logged an UNID sports station as
follows:

Station ID'd as "Max 1340", and evidently is sports
format, as they announced the slogan "ESPN Radio".
there was also mention of a sister FOX TV affiliate.

Does anyone know who this might be?

Thanx and 73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL