[IRCA] Tone on 1610

At 0040 EST WED (11/29) morning, TT extremely strong in at my QTH in SW PA. Around 0050 (I was checking intermittently), TT gone but strong classical music, w/Montreal in French underneath. Was classical the Toronto SS? Seemed awfully strong for Toronto. // At 0800 EST WED morning at my QTH, TT still fairly strong, DF roughly S of E, or toward DC. // On my 30-mile drive to work, listened to TT QSB in/out, fairly weak. // 0900 at work in Morgantown, WV, using Sony 7600 GR, I "think" signal now is all groundwave, weak and pretty steady, DF almost due S! (toward western VA). // Larry in WV, are you reading these reports? Can you DF for us? Thanks. // Has anyone taken a US map & plotted all the DF reports yet, to narrow the location? Can't do so at work. Thanks.