Re: [IRCA] Tone test on 1610 now?

Here in SW PA, near 40N/80W, the TT on 1610 is a powerhouse that DFs approx
NW/SE on the Sony 7600GR. At 10 pm EST, no fading at all! First noted @
6:30-7:00  pm on my drive home from Morgantown, WV...listened to it for 30
miles...faintly underneath was the Toronto SS...when I passed a 10w TIS on
1610, which is always OC w/o modulation, about 200 feet from its vertical, I
could STILL hear the TT faintly underneath! One heckuva signal, lots of QSB
earlier, but now it's like a local. Awright, who the heck is it?!?!

Fred Schroyer
Freelance Science Writer / Editorial Consultant
955 Sixth Street - Waynesburg, PA 15370
(40 air mis S of Pittsburgh - 20 air mis N of Morgantown, WV)
Home 724-627-8844 - Work 304-599-7830 x 1120
freditor@xxxxxxxxxx