[IRCA] KNBR/KTCT downtime???

I have a question mark on the subject line for obvious reasons.  As of 1730 PT, here's what I know.  I have tried three times to contact someone in Engineering (only one message left lest not to pester them) to find out if they will be down tonight.  I have not received a callback, which I prayed for though did not expect.  I have found out that engineering is short-staffed today with two people out.  They were not referred to as being "out sick."  I am hoping that those people are out because they will be back at work 6 hour or so from now manning a scheduled downtime.

  I have nothing conclusive, only some guarded optimism, but I wanted to pass on what I do know.  IF they are down, I was told a week or so back that KTCT will go down around 2200-2300 PT or so tonight for 60-90 minutes, then KNBR for the same amount of time.  Let's hope.

  Mike Hawkins
  Campbell CA