Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Howdy,
I appreciate everyones input on this and the variety of suggestions. I don't
think my brother has ever been into SWL'ing and as a matter of fact, he's
the one that got me into DX'ing the BCB, before we really knew what it was
called. (it was just pure fun to hear Chicago etc. from CA.)  My brother
lives in Oceanside, CA, residential housing, probably 3-5 miles from the
ocean. I think he's not that far from the old "KUDE" tower/s- hahaha, don't
know the current calls off hand.

Can't say that I have the reprints CD yet, Nick. But I think I have a few
articles from a long time ago, hi.
73, Doug