[IRCA] News of Triumphant HD Rollout; 25 1515Z NOV 06; PVZ

[IRCA] News of Triumphant HD Rollout; 25 1515Z NOV 06; PVZ

Radiolists BC board has inspiring news of chap acquiring exciting new HD
radio from popular electronics vendor.

Thing include alla piggie-tails, snouts, & Tee-poles needed to hear even
sta's whose towers you can see, let alone those beyond horizon. Wow!

Such a marvel of regressive engineering is this! 99 bucks! That kinda dough I
gotta five suit from Gazoot the Tentmaker. Looka great now that I'm down to
sleek 458 pounds !

Best of all, this great iBLOC-a-ceiver is deaf as post to  50 K/snot
flamethrower six miles distant. OoooohhhWow!

  The 'HD Rollout' continues!

         Digitalis uber alles,

              Dr. Zecchino

P.V. Zecchino, T.D.