Re: [IRCA] WWNH 1340 Heard In California??

Re: [IRCA] WWNH 1340 Heard In California??

Pat,

I recall those days altho I never heard anything exotic.  However, most of the GY's were fairly open on MMs at the time.  The furthest east I ever heard on a GY frequency were Miles City MT on
1340 as well as Wheatridge WY on 1340 & Casper WY on 1400 or El Paso TX on 1340.  KYCNs frequency check with tone was heard several times.  Certainly not New Hampshire.

Don