Re: [IRCA] three carriers of Radio Rebelde 1180

Re: [IRCA] three carriers of Radio Rebelde 1180

Curt -

 Becoming curioser & curisor now that Ramiro 'Darth Valdes' Valdes is
standing in for don Bearded Colostomy Bag.

630 PRO, qth Nueva Gerona, Isla Juventud heard L&C in Nassau last week. Prior
to departure, heard 630 PRO, qth Camaguey from home qth. LOBS bear this out.

Now PRO lends its voice to Chorus 1180?

It really is getting to be more than one can absorb.

         Dr. Zecchino

P.V. Zecchino, T.D.
Manasota Key, FL

"I know I'll blow up the world in 1975. Analyzing my phone number told me so.
 Zeke, you gotta believe me. I'm telling this to you because you can absorb a
lot of energy."

                 -  J.____________, ca. SEP '76, 0300 Phone call to Dr.
Zecchino