From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bill Harms
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 6:00 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] three carriers of Radio Rebelde 1180

While hunting for KOFI, I noticed tonight 11/6 that Radio Rebelde has
at least three carriers because of the echos heard.  I heard one loud
station and two other weaker stations which following within one
second.  So much for being in sync.  Can a DXer closer to Cuba
confirm or refute this?

Bill Harms
Elkrdige, Maryland