[IRCA] 1390 reception report

All these stations are a mix on 1390.

1390  WTJS  TN JACKSON  0100 22/10/06
END OF COAST TO COAST WITH ART BELL. ID- "THIS IS NEWSRADIO
1390, WTJS, JACKSON" FADED UNDER WJRM. [WM-TN]

1390  WFBL  NY SYRACUSE  0105 22/10/06
AT 0105 COMING OUT OF THE NEWS, I THINK WAS FROM FOX NEWS, HEARD THE ID-
"NEWS RADIO 1390, WFBL" AND QUICKLY FADED. [WM-TN]

1390  WJRM  NC TROY  0110 22/10/06
PLAYING SOUTHERN GOSPEL. HEARD THE CALL LETTERS "WJRM"
THEN FADED. [WM-TN]

Each station is a first time log for me. Their are some great conditions
tonight.
Mixed with all the above, was a station that sounded like WAIS. BUT this is
listed as Spanish and in Puerto Rico. Don't believe that this is the correct
call on this one, so I not counting it.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN
ANTENNA: 149' long wire