[IRCA] Grundig G5

I see the Grundig G5 is now listed on the Eaton and Universal Radio web
sites as available to order.

Some comments I have seen indicate the Grundig G5 is an Eaton E5 in a black
case.  However, I notice the Grundig G5 tunes LW and there is no mention of
LW on the Eaton E5, though both are priced the same at $150.

What I haven't been able to find is the actual tuning range of the G5 on
LW.  I suspect it is just the LW broadcast frequencies (153-279 ?), but
nothing I've seen states that explicitly.

Also, it would seem if the G5 tunes an additional band, it might have
something traded off to keep the same price as the E5.  I did a
side-by-side comparison of specs of the two as shown on the Eaton web site,
and they appear to be identical -- with the exception of LW.

Does anyone have more info on this?  Does the E5 tune LW?  What is the LW
range of the G5?

Thanks,
Curt
-------