Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Patrick:

Remember that the CPRV is dedicated to broadcast station
verifications.  Therefore, ham, CB, and even utility QSL fall outside
of what they are interested. I understand, subject to verification,
that they may not have accepted Hank Holbrook's utility QSLs and he
had some very interesting and historically important ones.

Bill Harms