Re: [IRCA] QSLing

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When Chuck Boehnke of Hawaii passed away a couple years back, his
> wife
> sent Chuck's QSLs to the Committee and they were only interested in
> certain QSLs. Chuck had no ppcs as he did not like them, but all of
> his
> historic CD QSLs from the 50s, Ginny was going to toss. I had her
> send
> them to me. I have them, but I don't know what to do with them. I
> would
> like to donate them to me preserved in history. I had no idea the
> Committee was pickey on what QSL's they would take. I have had no
> direct
> contact with the Committee myself.

*** I have had, and a couple of others here have also. One of us will
follow up on this. I'll also try to get in contact with a couple of
other DX'ers I know who have collections from DX'ers who have passed on
and see what provisions they've made.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]