Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Kevin,

That is fine "if" you have an inexpensive source to get your HDTV from.
In my case, I would have to buy the set and then buy the satellite
receiver and in some cases pay for a sub to get the HD TV. Too much
money out here. Now in the future that may change. The only reason I can
see to buy HDTV now is to watch my DVDs. The quality is better.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager