[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Thursday

Much better Pacific conditions this morning, with strong hets on many
channels, and audio on 8 MW freqs. Far East Russian LWBC was exceptional,
with 153 and 189 giving true armchair-level reception (9/10 rating) for
about 40 minutes. I was still listening at 1500 utc when the time pips were
given and all the stations abruptly left the air without anything else
transmitted. (PAL says 1600 signoff, but perhaps they're using daylight
savings time now.) It's been a long time since I had them in so strong, and
lasting so long.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires