[IRCA] East Coast TA's

Last night (Oct 17-18) was my best night for Europeans and Middle East stations in a long time, with audio on 567, 1134, 1521 and 594.  I didn't hear anything on 1035, 1215 or 1377, but it was a good night as I finally added Saudi Arabia to my log- my 23rd MW country.  St Kitts has been a regular on 555 and I did get some noise on 535 (Granada).  My "local" channels, like 580 and 630 were nothing but mush, with WHP and WMAL weaker than normal.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE