[IRCA] A long-time thorn in the side has been pulled out...

[IRCA] A long-time thorn in the side has been pulled out...

That being the absence of KFIR/720 in my log.  After several YEARS of trying, I finally logged them this morning.  Now I can focus on Hawaii (which I haven't heard since 1971).

  Mike Hawkins