Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Neil,

Do you get a lot of hash from your local FM IBOCers? You know out here I
have never heard any hash from Portland or Seattle IBOCers. I have heard
the hash does not travel as far as it does with AM. You being a veteran
FM DXer yourself, I would like to get your feeling of the QRM caused by
FM IBOC if any. Thanks Neil.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin