Re: [IRCA] WODI 1230khz Brookneal, VA DX Test tonight at midnight Eastern

Re: [IRCA] WODI 1230khz Brookneal, VA DX Test tonight at midnight Eastern

No luck here. Didn't hear anything during the test, and I went through
the IF recording a few times trying various settings. Heard a few beeps
here and there and hints of sweep tones, but really nothing I could say
as definite.

Maybe next week :)

73,
Brandon