Re: [IRCA] Pretty Average Asian AM on Orcas Island: Oct 9

Re: [IRCA] Pretty Average Asian AM on Orcas Island: Oct 9

Thanks, Chuck....

It may have been standard CC I heard, from FEBC.... though I was
pretty sure it wasn't that, either.  They have sure changed their
language line-up on both stations in the past year or two. I've heard
quite a bit of JJ on 1566, for instance and it doesn't appear on the
schedule.... though maybe there are gaps.  Also, I
remember  considerably more EE on HKLX-1188.  They used to be the
transmitter for the FEBC staff, US Armed Forces and Koreans wanting
to learn EE.

More listening is in order.

John B.