Re: [IRCA] R-390-A+Grround+ EWE

Dennis

I am now working on my ground system and will install one more ground rod in
the next few days.  I have a hole about 4 feet deep and will fill the hole
with Bentonite.  This year the ground system is working as we have had rain
in July and August.  Last year by this time of the year it did not work very
well as we had very little rain.  The R-390A is a very good receiver and I
like mine a lot and will keep it.  One big problem with the R-390A is that
it takes a lot of time to tune from one TP to the next one!

I am now looking for a new receiver anyone know where I can get a R8A or
R8B?

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ