Re: [IRCA] TP DX 10/8/06 Chinese

Nick, I am listening to the clip right now and there are a few times
when I here both stations at the same time.  I think they were merely
taking turns being the dominant station on the channel.

Isn't there a Russian station in the Vladivostok region?  I heard it
there on the East Coast of Korea numerous times.  I assume it is
likely still on the air..

Bill Harms