Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

Hi what happened to k f i's old tower near or in Buena Park?  I
remember visiting some people in Buena Park, and that was the dominant
station all through the A M dial, so I wonder what happened, and how
their tower got destroyed, and how much power are they running now?