[IRCA] KDB (KATZ) 1600

As I promised, I would pass the word on about my "KDB 1600"  logging. As
soon as I made a cassette copy and played in the Infinity system in the
van and Dave Williams & I both listened to it, the ID sounded like
"K-A-D-B". I could not hear the "A"  earlier. Funny how one machine will
sound different than another.  The "A" is read very quickly running
between the K and D, is reality, it is K-A-T-Z. No doubts there, as
Bruce Portzer played the CD I made on the drive in his laptop at
Grayland and I could even hear it as KATZ.  I knew there had to be some
normal answer to my logging. KDB did not seem likely. hi. As others had
stated the FM still is in Santa Barbara California.
Problem solved.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin